CLICK ON TITLE BELOW TO GO TO PURCHASE!!!! CD submissions accepted! Guest writers always welcome!!

I started a quest to find terrific blues music and incredible musicianship when I was just a little kid. I also have a tremendous appreciation of fine musical instruments and equipment. One of my greatest joys all of my life was sharing my finds with my friends. I'm now publishing my journey. I hope that you come along!

Please email me at

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blues da Solidão - Bêbados Habilidosos

Bêbados Habilidosos (lit. Skillful Drunk People) is an important Brazilian blues rock band.
The Bêbados Habilidosos was formed in Mato Grosso do Sul by ex-members of the band Blues Band- which was considered the first blues band of the state. The band members have a common passion for the rhythm born on the margens of the Mississippi: The Blues.

The band members have played together for more than a decade. 90% of their compositions are originals and the other 10% are blues classics with their own blues improvisation.
If you like what I’m doing, Like ---Bman’s Blues Report--- Facebook Page! I’m looking for great talent and trying to grow the audience for your favorites band! - ”LIKE”

No comments:

Post a Comment