Blues, Rock & Metal Guitar Slingers Salute Legend Jeff Beck On A Newly Reissued Collection!
Includes performances by Def Leppard’s Phil Collen, Mötley Crüe’s Mick Mars, Toto’s Steve Lukather, and blues icon Walter Trout plus George Lynch, Jake E. Lee and more!
Los Angeles, CA - Some of the world’s finest guitarists offer a master class in the arduous art and subtle science of playing Jeff Beck songs on Jeffology: A Guitar Chronicle, a collection of extraordinary cover versions of Beck’s best-known songs, played with all the fevered intensity and dynamic skill these virtuosos could muster. The album will be reissued with all new artwork by Deadline Music this October 2.
Founding member of platinum selling UK hard rockers Def Leppard, Phil Collen, offers a stunning and emotional interpretation of the gorgeous ballad “Cause We’ve Ended As Lovers,” while blues man Walter Trout burns the house down with his rendition of “Blues Deluxe.” Former Ozzy axeman Jake E. Lee takes listeners on a face-melting ride through the blazing stunner “Rice Pudding” and main Crüe man Mick Mars provides the brilliant album closer. Each performer brings their own unique guitar playing personalities to these compositions pulled from a wide range of Beck’s career, showcasing both Beck’s under-heralded accessibility as well as his inimitable stylistic panache. Guitar players of all stripes and skill levels will find plenty here to hone their chops on, while Beck fans the world over will not want to miss this thoroughly satisfying listening experience!
1. New Ways / Train Train - Warren DeMartini
2. Led Boots - Vivian Campbell
3. Heart Full Of Soul - Paul Gilbert
4. Cause We’ve Ended As Lovers - Phil Collen
5. Blues Deluxe - Walter Trout
6. Headed For Backstage Pass - Bruce Bouillet
7. People Get Ready - George Lynch
8. Rice Pudding - Jake E. Lee
9. Shapes Of Things - Stevie Salas
10. Behind The Veil - Steve Lukather
11. Happenings Ten Years Time Ago - Mick Mars